Master of Finance
Fudan University School of Management
The Master of Finance Program was launched in 2010 in collaboration with Anderson School of Management at the University of California – Los Angeles and Princeton University, offering two specializations in Financial Engineering and International Finance.
Taught in English, the Program is committed to developing aspiring professionals who can push the boundary of knowledge and practice in financial industry. The Program offers a Master of Finance degree with specializations in Financial Engineering and Financial Management issued by Fudan University and a Learning Certificate signed by overseas universities.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge from world class faculty through interactive lectures, real-life case studies and integrative projects.
- Develop advanced analytical and technical financial skills and tools necessary for future career in Finance.
- Gain unprecedented access to the financial industry in Shanghai. Students are granted with opportunities to visit leading financial institutions and meet the most influential innovators in the industry.
Explore the Program
Strong Partnerships with Enterprises
The School has established school-enterprise partnership in multi-dimensions to develop student talent, connect faculty with corporates, and deliver maximum impact, with the aim of supporting global businesses and making an impact on society at large. Every season, world-class enterprises such as UBS, Citi Bank, HSBC, SVB, Starr Foundation, Volvo, Fosun Group, Bloomberg, Cargill and Shanghai Stock Exchange to name a few, launch their recruiting plans at FDSM, promoting their corporate brands and recruiting talents through campus talks, career fairs, campus business competition, CDO portal and more.
Global Field Trips
Every year, students are fully sponsored to step out of the classroom and visit world-class financial enterprises in Hong Kong and Singapore through FDSM’s corporate partnerships, to gain real-world experience and expand their perspectives. Besides, students have chances to participate in Chinese corporate trips, visiting top companies such as Tencent, Alibaba Group, and Huawei.
Business Practice Course
- Corporate Course on Luxury Industry
- Citi - Fudan University Banking Courses (Partner with MBA)
- AEGON - INDUSTRIAL Fund - FDSM Value Investment Course
- CICC - FDSM Investment Bank Course
- Bloomberg - FDSM Global Financial Markets Introductory Course
- Orient Securities Company - FDSM Fixed Income Securities Course