Admission for 2022 MF Program
Phase 1 Online Application (FDSM System)
Log on to FDSM website:
Complete online FDSM application form and upload required documents. If you fail to provide the required documents, your application will not be accepted. Other documents might be required when necessary.
If you want to revise your application form, please click the “Save” button. After you submit the application form, you will not be able to revise it. The school will only review applicants who complete and submit their application forms.
The system will expire in May, 2022.
Phase 2 Online Interview
● Qualified applicants will be informed of an online interview in advance via email.
● The result of the interview will be released around 1 week after the interview.
● If admitted, an official admission letter will be sent around June, 2022. Accepted students will be enrolled in September 2022.
● Note: Although the online application ends in May every year, FDSM adopts rolling admission to international applicants.
Phase 3 Online Application (Fudan University System)
Qualified applicants should log on to Fudan website: admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn, and complete the online International Student Application of Fudan University, upload required documents and pay the application fee (800RMB) online. The system will be open on December 15th, 2021 and expire on May 31st, 2022.
● Two online application forms (submitted on both the FDSM and Fudan websites)
● Photocopy of valid passport identification page
● Diploma of the highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year)
● Official university transcript
● Two reference letters
● A short video of your self-introduction in English, within 60 seconds
● Personal statement
● Valid language certificate and score report
Note: If the original document is not in English or Chinese, please upload a notarized Chinese or English translation as well as the original one.