Admission for 2022 MF Program
School of Management, Fudan University
Phase 1 Online Application
● Log in to Fudan website: admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn
Complete online International Student Application of Fudan University and pay RMB 800 application fee. (Application without application fee will not be processed and the application fee is not refundable.)
● Log on to FDSM website: apply.fdsm.fudan.edu.cn/application/admissions/program/MF
Complete online FDSM application form and upload required documents. If you fail to provide the required documents, your application will not be accepted. Other documents might be required when necessary.
If you want to revise your application form, please click the “Save” button. After you submit the application form, you will not be able to revise it. The school will only review applicants who complete and submit their application forms.
● Application period: The application system will be open around December, 2021 and end around May, 2022.
● Note: Please make sure that you apply through both of the two systems.
Phase 2 Online Interview
● Qualified applicants will be informed of an online interview in advance via Email.
● The result of the interview will be released around 1 week after the interview.
● If admitted, an official admission letter will be sent around June, 2022. Accepted students will be enrolled in September 2022.
● Note: Although the online application ends in May every year, FDSM adopts rolling admission to international applicants.
Application Material Check-List
● Two online application forms (submitted on both the FDSM and Fudan websites)
● Photocopy of valid passport identification page
● Diploma of the highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year)
● Official university transcript
● Two reference letters
● A short video of your self-introduction in English, within 30 seconds
● Personal statement
● Valid language certificate and score report
Note: If the original document is not in English or Chinese, please upload a notarized Chinese or English translation as well as the original one.