Fudan International MBA
Fudan MBA (Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan)
Fudan MBA iLab
For Fudan IMBA Program, the requirements of international applicants are as below:
1. University degree or above from a recognized university
2. Minimum of 3 years of work experience (before the enrollment) for applicants with an undergraduate degree; minimum of 2 years of work experience for applicants with a master or doctor degree
3. An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (International applicants)
For other programs, please check the Chinese website:
For Fudan IMBA Program,you are expected to have two years or more of Full-time work experience with a management dimension preferably gained since graduating from your first degree. For other programs,
please check the Chinese website:
Two references should accompany your online application.
If you are within reasonable travelling distance of Shanghai, China you will be required to attend an interview. We may also offer interviews to overseas candidates, which can be conducted by Skype or telephone.
To apply please complete the online application form.
The following documents will be required before a decision can be made. Please upload the following documents onto the application center:
1. Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
2. Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
3. Photocopy of main pages of passport
4. Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
5. Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
6. Digital copy of passport-sized photo
7. Most updated resume
The decision regarding acceptability of qualification rests solely with the Admissions Committee of the FDSM.
A nonrefundable fee of RMB 800 or USD 130 is required when applying for a place on the Fudan IMBA.
Late August or early September.