The Fudan IMBA Entry Scholarships for international students are awarded based on applicants’ academic and professional achievements, personal accomplishments, interview performance and potential contributions. Admitted candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship and there is no need for a separate application.
● Diversity Scholarship
● Entrepreneurship Scholarship
● Excellence Scholarship
● Women Leadership Scholarship
● Social Responsibility Scholarship
● Young Talent Scholarship
* Students who are selected for more than one entry scholarships may choose the award of highest value.
For the GMAT scholarships, it is awarded on the basis of the applicants’ outstanding achievement in their GMAT examination. Enrolled students (2021 intake) who obtain a GMAT score of 650 and above are eligible for the scholarships with the amount ranging from 40,000 RMB to 100% tuition fee. And the details as below:
● The GMAT score of 750 and above will be awarded 100% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
● The GMAT score between 710 (including 710) and 750 will be awarded 50% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
● The GMAT score between 680 (including 680) and 710 will be awarded 30% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
● The GMAT score between 650 scores (including 650) and 680 will be awarded 40,000 RMB scholarship (no quota limited).
When apply for the GMAT scholarships, you need to send your score report to us (The GMAT Institution Code of FDSM IMBA is PS0-LZ-58); Score reports also need to be uploaded within the application system before 30th, April of the intake year.
1) The Purpose of the Scholarship
The School of Management, Fudan University (FDSM) is committed to cultivating high-level management talents with a global perspective, adhering to the mission "rooted in a progressive China, committed to innovative research, and fostering academic professionals, business elites and social leaders who have an international perspective and a deep understanding of China’s national conditions."
In order to continue to promote the international development of the School and support the development of the Belt and Road Initiative, the School has been encouraging and attracting outstanding international students from countries along the route to join the School through various channels. Their participation will also help other students deepen their understanding of the Belt and Road Initiative.
The establishment of Xing Quan Belt And Road Scholarship is made possible with the generous support of the donor Yang Dong, alumni of FDSM.
2) Scholarship Details
The donor has funded RMB 500,000 per year which will be awarded to two IMBA students per year starting in September 2021 intake. Each scholarship awardee will receive a scholarship of RMB 250,000.
* This scholarship cannot be combined with other freshman scholarships.
3) Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
1. Applicant is an international student applying for the full-time Fudan IMBA program and meets the program requirements;
2. Applicant is from a developing country, and preferably from a country that has signed cooperation documents with China to jointly build the “Belt and Road Initiative” (see the Belt and Road Network website www.yidaiyilu.gov.cn for the list of countries);
3. Applicants should show demonstrated need for financial aid.
4) Scholarship Application Process
The scholarship review committee will conduct a comprehensive evaluation based on the information provided by the applicants, and select applicants who meet the application requirements, and award them the scholarship.
This scholarship will be awarded after the applicant is officially admitted to the full-time Fudan IMBA program (the recipient will be awarded RMB 125,000 at the start of each year with total amount of RMB 250,000 in two years ).
MBA students can choose to apply for the duel degree among three programs (MIT, Yale or Schulich). If admitted, the tuition fee of the second academic year in Fudan IMBA Program will be waived accordingly.
Fudan IMBA 2020 entry : RMB 319,800
Fudan MBA 2020 entry : RMB 419,800
There are loan options available to help you fund your studies. We encourage you to explore all options in parallel. Here are some of the available options, as advertised by the providers:
Prodigy Finance believes in sending the world’s top talent to the globe’s best universities. That’s why we’re offering international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer. Our model is borderless and entirely online, allowing us to offer loans to 150 nationalities of students.
Prodigy Finance’s rates for Fudan Univerisity
Interest rates vary depending on individual applicants. See more detail and get started on your application on Prodigy Finance’s website.